Roles and Responsibilities
- To promote telecom solutions and services on the phone
- Achieve lead numbers based on the plans and track against the plans
- To set up appointment for the sales team
- Track the status and progress of leads
- Anticipate customer needs, cross-sell and up-sell solutions and services
- Any degree, preferably from a college of repute
- Good communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Should be a high-energy, goal-oriented person
- Extreme levels of service-orientation
- Ability to solve problems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
If you think you are right for the role, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Telemarketing Executives
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop good practices and tools for project execution and management.
- University degree preferably in Engineering or Management
- 5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Certifications in project management preferable but not mandatory
- Strong familiarity with project management tools and processes
- Familiar in handling multi-location projects
- Competent and proficient understanding of telecommunication standards preferably.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
If you think you are right for the role, write to email@example.com with the subject line: Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the technology direction of the company
- Structuring newer solution offerings to address the target market segments
- Structuring domain specific offerings from our solution portfolio
- Working closely with the product management team of our partner ecosystem towards structuring custom solutions for our target segments
- Analyze, identify, design, implement and develop comprehensive support processes to resolve complex business & operational issues of our customer implementations
- Translate business requirements into solution components and enabling the teams to deliver solutions
- Ensure security of voice communications at the data center level, customer premises level and at the carrier levels
- Promote technology leadership in the IP communication space
- Identify and develop newer technology partnerships towards serving our customer needs
- Conceptualizing and training of pre-sales and sales teams on newer offerings
- In-charge of solution roadmap and ensuring timely launch of solutions
- Engineering degree with 8-10 years of experience in IP communication technology
- Demonstrated ability in VoIP telephony environment
- Knowledge about VoIP, IPPBX, EPABX, Video Conferencing and tele-presence is a must
- Knowledge about IP communication standards is a must
- Comprehensive knowledge of call center telephony solutions and operational dynamics with exposure to ACD, CTI, Network Routing and Enterprise Reporting
- Knowledge about Cisco, Avaya and Genesis Call Managers preferable
- Exposure to Unified Communications is a must
- Knowledge of IP traffic flow, protocol analysis, capturing and monitoring of live traffic flows
- In-depth knowledge of Data communication, IP VPN, MPLS, IPLC, SBC, BGP preferable
- Excellent customer service focus and analytical problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal, written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
If you think you are right for the role, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Technology head
Senior Sales Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve numbers on a quarterly basis selling IP communication solutions
- Sell into Tier-I and Tier-II corporate accounts
- Carry geography-wise numbers for the different solution offerings
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- Maintain and improve relationships with existing customers thereby increasing the wallet share in each of the customer accounts
- Report sales achievements and improvise on the strategies based on market needs
- Map potential customers and generate their own leads and opportunities
- Define and achieve targets both in terms of new customers and growing existing customers
- Initiates and implements action plans to address new markets
- Put together solution proposals, commercial proposals addressing the customer requirements by coordinating with Pre-sales and technology
- Maintains contact with all customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- 3-5 years of sales experience preferably with management degree
- Selling into enterprise accounts is a must
- Exposure to selling at the CXO levels is a must
- Demonstrated ability of achieving sales targets consistently
- Strong understanding of enterprise market segments and operational dynamics
- Exposure to CRM tools and reporting software
- Experience in solution selling; IP communication knowledge preferable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Networking and Hardware is an added advantage
- Knowledge about VoIP, IPPBX, EPABX, Video Conferencing and tele-presence is preferable though not mandatory
- Willingness to travel is a must
If you think you are right for the role, write to email@example.com with the subject line: Senior sales executive